Search All Items

Note: Check the about page for more information on the data sources used in this search

Search Results 1811 to 1820 of 5424

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3341

    Fruiton, Fruit Coffee

    Date: 1899

  • Memo on Letter from the San Benito County JACL

    Office Memorandum from Margaret S. Watkins (by Margaret Billings) to William McDougall regarding a letter from the San Benito County Japanese American Citizens League; Attached: "My Fellow American" (F3729_141_001b-F3729_141_001c)

    Date: July 8, 1942

  • Old Series Trademark No. 2408

    Graham and Steiner's Champion Soap

    Date: 1894

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3531

    Widow Finke Brut, A.F.W. monogram

    Date: 1899

  • McCarthy Album 03, Photograph 070

    Caption: "Old City Hall Tower," San Francisco, c. 1905. A view of the San Francisco City Hall, built in 1870, before it was damaged beyond repair by the 1906 earthquake and fires. A new city hall, near the site of the original, was completed in 1916.

    Date: 1905

  • McCarthy Album 04, Photograph 205

    Caption: "Del Monte," c. 1920. Five unidentified women standing in front of a palm tree on the grounds of the Hotel Del Monte. The photograph shows the second of three hotels built on the site, near Monterey, California (this building was destroyed by fire in 1924). The property surrounding the hotel became known as Pebble Beach.

    Date: 1920

  • Old Series Trademark No. 0758

    Vienna Coffee Flavor

    Date: 1881

  • eichler_f3274_135

    Caption: "Addition to Science Building, San Francisco State Teachers College: Division of Architecture, Sacto." Design and drawing by Alfred Eichler. Built. Project for Department of Education.

    Date: 1935

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3152

    Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup

    Date: 1897

  • McCarthy Album 11, Photograph 109

    Caption: "P. and O. R.R. -- Key West to Miami -- Florida. July 2, 1934." View of railroad tracks carried on a berm in the foreground and on a trestle over water in the distance. This is likely part of the Overseas Railroad, an extension of the Florida East Coast Railway, built to connect Key West with the Florida mainland.

    Date: 7/2/1934