Search All Items

Note: Check the about page for more information on the data sources used in this search

Search Results 1831 to 1840 of 5424

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1314

    Botanical Shampoo Hair Lustre

    Date: 1885

  • Telegram from Georgia Governor Goodwin Knight complaining about the use of federal troops to enforce integration of Little Rock Central High School, page 3

    This item has no description.

    Date: 1957

  • McCarthy Album 06, Photograph 177

    Caption: "Seattle Times, Copy." Photograph of The Seattle Daily Times front page and photographs of the San Francisco earthquake's aftermath with headline: "City Wiped Out! Fire Still Raging!" Dated April 20, 1906.

    Date: 1906

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1663

    Mexican Tonic, Jose Garcia, Mexico

    Date: 1888

  • Old Series Trademark No. 0993

    Germea

    Date: 1883

  • McCarthy Album 10, Photograph 086

    Caption: "Power Transmission Tower. 2411 Towers - 270 Miles. 1.4 Inch DIA. Power Line. One of the Towers of the Power Line From Boulder Dam to L.A.," c. 1935.

    Date: 1935

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3083

    Little's Fluid Dip

    Date: 1897

  • eichler_f3274_441_1

    Caption: "Screened Vestibule, Entrances to Main Dining Room." Design and drawing of Mess Hall, Veterans Home, Yountville, by Alfred Eichler. Project for Department of Veterans Affairs.

    Date: 1942

  • "Meeting on Return of Japanese"

    Minutes from meeting of the Pacific Coast Committee on American Principles and Fair Play; Sections: Present Situation, Welfare Group, Legal Questions, Employment, Public Relations, Coordination of Inter-racial programs, Meeting on Agricultural Problems

    Date: January 10, 1945-January 11, 1945

  • McCarthy Album 09, Photograph 094

    Caption: "Fine Arts Bldg. of Worlds Fair in 1893 - Jackson Park - Chicago," c. 1923. The Palace of Fine Arts building shown in this photograph was originally constructed for the World's Columbian Exposition held in Chicago in 1893. After the fair's completion, the building housed the Columbian Museum, which eventually became the Field Museum of Natural History. In 1920, that museum moved to a new building, and the Palace of Fine Arts building was left vacant. After renovations in the late 1920s, the Museum of Science and Industry opened at the site.

    Date: 1923