Search All Items

Note: Check the about page for more information on the data sources used in this search

Search Results 3611 to 3620 of 5405

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3862

    Monopole or Monopol

    Date: 1901

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3817

    Liparita Wines

    Date: 1901

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1477a

    Dr. Henley's Tamarack

    Date: 1887

  • Old Series Trademark No. 2953

    Peerless Brand

    Date: 1897

  • Old Series Trademark No. 0459

    Amazon

    Date: 1878

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1826

    Morning Glory

    Date: 1890

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3319

    Red Ribbon

    Date: 1898

  • McCarthy Album 01, Photograph 089

    Caption: "Fountain - Rising Sun" (Adolph A. Weinman, sculptor), in the Court of the Universe, at the Panama- Pacific International Exposition.

    Date: 1915

  • McCarthy Album 08, Photograph 002

    Caption: "Steamer PRINCESS VICTORIA at Vancouver [sic] dock, B.C.," c. 1908-1912. The Princess Victoria was constructed in 1902 by England's C.S. Swan and Hunter Company shipyards. The luxury passenger ship was operated by the Canadian Pacific Railway Company on routes between Victoria and Vancouver, British Columbia and Seattle in Washington until she was sold in 1951 to an oil carrier. Shortly thereafter, in 1953, she struck a rock and sank.

    Date: 1908

  • McCarthy Album 06, Photograph 206

    Caption: "Call Building," c. 1906. The remains of the Call building after the 1906 earthquake and fire. Completed in 1898 and designed by civic leader Claus Spreckels, the Call building on the corner of 3rd and Market streets was one of the first skyscrapers in San Francisco, built to house the San Francisco Call newspaper offices. While the structure withstood the 1906 earthquake, the interior caught fire and sustained considerable damage. After major renovations, the building is today known as The Central Tower.

    Date: 1906