Search All Items

Note: Check the about page for more information on the data sources used in this search

Search Results 4211 to 4220 of 4835

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1192

    Eagle Fruit Co.

    Date: 1884

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1150

    Grove Dairy

    Date: 1884

  • Old Series Trademark No. 2105

    Los Angeles Canning Co.

    Date: 1892

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3027

    Sala

    Date: 1897

  • Memo on residents of Japanese descent

    Memorandum from O. J. Jahnsen regarding various residents and domestic workers of Japanese descent in a San Francisco apartment

    Date: February 16, 1942

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1122

    Krauter Bitter

    Date: 1884

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3850

    Dr. Geo. L. Barker's Sarsparilla

    Date: 1901

  • Memo on Necessary Work Crews

    Memo from W. K. Shaughnessy to All WCCA Control Stations regarding work crews necessary at assembly centers to be filled by evacuees

    Date: April 16, 1942

  • "Social Implications of Mass Evacuation"

    Unrevised transcript of forum discussion regarding effect of relocation; Speakers: Carey McWilliams, Leonard Corwin, Raymond Booth, John Abrams

    Date: April 13, 1942

  • McCarthy Album 08, Photograph 020

    Caption: "Machinists' Headquarters, Fort Casey.," c. 1908-1912. View of building with gabled roof and sides sheathed in wood planks, with a small shed to the left and another small building to the right. Fort Casey was part of the "triangle of fire," three coastal defense fortifications (Fort Casey, Fort Worden, and Fort Flagler) guarding the entrance to Puget Sound. Construction began on the fort in 1897, and the U.S. Army used the facility until the 1950s, when the fort was decommissioned. The area is now a state park.

    Date: 1908