Search All Items

Note: Check the about page for more information on the data sources used in this search

Search Results 471 to 480 of 5424

  • Registration Memo No. 20

    Memorandum from Howard E. Deems regarding instructions for registration of Japanese

    Date: December 30, 1941

  • Old Series Trademark No. 2171

    Pride of California

    Date: 1892

  • Old Series Trademark No. 0109

    Aromatic Schiedam Schnapps

    Date: 1868

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1328

    Dania

    Date: 1885

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1735

    Orange and Iron Water

    Date: 1889

  • McCarthy Album 05, Photograph 080

    Caption: "Court House, Redwood City," c. 1912-1915. View of the Redwood City Courthouse building, constructed in 1910 and designed by Glenn Allen. This was the fourth courthouse built on the site. The dome was originally part of the third courthouse building, and was the only portion of that structure to survive the 1906 earthquake. It was subsequently incorporated into the fourth courthouse building, dubbed the Temple of Justice. In 1939 the county removed the courthouse's facade in order to add a new building (the Fiscal Building) to the site. The Fiscal Building was torn down in 2005 and the original facade of the fourth courthouse reconstructed.

    Date: 1915

  • Old Series Trademark No. 2921

    S.N.S. State Normal School

    Date: 1897

  • Old Series Trademark No. 0408

    Belfast Ginger Ale

    Date: 1877

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3579

    Alvarado Packing Co. Alvarado California

    Date: 1900

  • Old Series Trademark No. 1779

    Jackass

    Date: 1889