Bookmarks
Showing Bookmarks 1 to 2 of 2
-
Caption: "City Hall San Jose," c. 1905 (Theodore Lenzen, Architect), served as the San Jose City Hall from 1889 until it was demolished and replaced in 1958.
Date: 1905
-
Caption: "Pump Room and Boiler House," c. 1906, shows a man posing for a photograph next to machinery at the Crockett Sugar Mill.
Date: 1906