Bookmarks
Showing Bookmarks 1 to 10 of 10
-
Caption: "Section Looking North and Section Looking South." Color drawing of intermediate girls' dormitory, California School for the Deaf at Berkeley. Design and drawing by Alfred Eichler, 1944; built in 1946. Project for Department of Education.
Date: 1944
-
Caption: "Sign for California State Parks." Blueline of drawing by Alfred Eichler of sign for hacienda of Governor Pio Pico, California State Parks, after design by Colonel Wing, Chief Division of Parks. Includes handwritten note attached to drawing and additional annotations. Project for Department of Natural Resources - Beaches and Parks.
Date: 1929
-
Caption: "Balance Rock," c. 1917. Grace McCarthy poses in front a massive boulder balanced on its tip, appearing ready to fall over at any moment.
Date: 1917
-
Caption: "View from Main Gate. Administration Bldg. - Boys Dorm - Academic Dining - Kitchen - Primary Dining - Primary School - Terraces." California School for the Deaf at Berkeley; design and drawing by Alfred Eichler. Project for Department of Education.
Date: undated
-
Caption: "The Yum Um Tree, This is Where it Began, July 12, 1908." A view of a large tree with a dense vine wrapped around its bark.
Date: 1908
-
Caption: "Section - Veterans Home, P.W. 250-1, Patio Cols. Admin. Bldg." Design and drawing by Alfred Eichler. Built. Project for Department of Veterans Affairs.
Date: 1947
-
Caption: "On the Shasta Route, Cal.," c. 1910. Photograph likely taken from an observation car, showing a train running along a creek or river in a mountainous area. Given the caption, this is likely in the Siskiyou Mountains, Trinity Mountains, or the Cascade Range, but the specific location is unidentified.
Date: 1910
-
Hand-drawn sketch map of Canadita or Laguna Seca boundaries. Volume 1, page 168.
Date: 1833
-
Caption: "Section Looking West." Color drawing of postwar building, California School for the Deaf at Berkeley. Design and drawing by Alfred Eichler, 1944; built in 1946. Project for Department of Education.
Date: 1944
-
Hand-drawn sketch map of San Marcos or Vallecitos de San Marcos boundaries. Volume 1, page 544.
Date: 1839