Bookmarks
Showing Bookmarks 1 to 5 of 5
-
Caption: "Art Museum - Los Angeles," c. 1915. Located in Exposition Park, the Beaux Arts building, opened in 1913, was originally known as the Los Angeles Museum of History, Science, and Art. In 1963, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art moved to its current location on Wilshire Blvd. The Exposition Park facility became the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County. After two years of renovation and restoration, it was reopened in 2009.
Date: 1915
-
Caption: "Stanford Stadium," c. 1921. Birdseye view of the Stanford Stadium, which opened in 1921. This stadium has since been replaced by a more modern facility built in 2005-2006.
Date: 1921
-
-
Hand-drawn sketch map of Blosa del Moro Caja boundaries. Volume 1, page 422.
Date: 1836
-
No caption, c. 1906. Small dog, possibly a Papillion or like breed, seated upright on its rear haunches on a stool.
Date: 1906