Search All Items

Note: Check the about page for more information on the data sources used in this search

Search Results 1181 to 1190 of 8604

  • Arroyo del Infesto Rancho

    Hand-drawn sketch map of Arroyo del Infesto boundaries. Volume 1, page 8.

    Date: 1833

  • eichler_f3274_389

    Caption: "District XI Office Bldg. Division of Highways San Diego, State Department of Public Works Division of Architecture - Geo. B. McDougall State Architect." Design by H. S. Hazen; drawing by Alfred Eichler. Built. Project for Department of Public Works - Highways - District XI - San Diego.

    Date: 1934

  • eichler_f3274_068

    Caption: "[Building for Employees,] California School for Blind, Berkeley." Design and color rendering by Alfred Eichler, c. 1930. Built. Caption nearly illegible due to tears on image. Project for Department of Education.

    Date: 1930

  • Old Series Trademark No. 0775

    J. H. Cutter's A. No. 1 . All paperwork missing save the enclosing envelope.

    Date: 1881

  • McCarthy Album 10, Photograph 333

    No Caption: An unidentified woman and unidentified man at Yosemite National Park, c. 1935.

    Date: 1935

  • McCarthy Album 01, Photograph 025

    Caption: "Palace of Fine Arts," at the Panama-Pacific International Exposition.

    Date: 1915

  • Cañada de Herrera Rancho

    Hand-drawn sketch map of Cañada de Herrera boundaries. Volume 1, page 432.

    Date: 1839

  • McCarthy Album 06, Photograph 014

    Caption: "Guard mount of the 2nd Squadron, 8th Cavalry, at Fort Huachuca, Aug -- Taken from life, McNally, 1909." A photograph of a drawing of seven men of the 2nd Squadron, 8th Cavalry at Fort Huachuca in Arizona, apparently conducting military maneuvers.

    Date: 1909

  • Nacional Rancho

    Hand-drawn sketch map of Nacional boundaries. Volume 1, page 430.

    Date: 1839

  • McCarthy Album 08, Photograph 033

    Caption: "Court House, Port Townsend, Wash.," c. 1908-1912. View of the Jefferson County Courthouse in Port Townsend, Washington. Built the early 1890s and designed by W. A. Ritchie, the Romanesque-style building features a 124-foot clock tower, red bricks from St. Louis, and sandstone from Alaska.

    Date: 1908