Search All Items
- Filters:
- Language
- English 7957
- Spanish 494
- ENGLISH 4
- English 2
- census_013 1
- contra_costa_schedule_1_volume_1 1
- Type
- Still Image 4044
- Image 3895
- Text 436
- Text 54
- Textual 13
- Artifact/Ephemera 3
- Photographic--Print 2
- Image of the California Census from the records of the office of the California Secretary of State 1
Search Results 7881 to 7890 of 8626
-
Caption: "Byron Springs," c. 1915-1920. Grounds and entrance to the Byron Hot Springs resort hotel, built in 1913 (the third hotel on the site). See also 96-07-08-alb04-155.
Date: 1920
-
Caption: "Tamalpais Views." A label in album 6 referring to photographs 218-222.
Date: Undated
-
Map indicating the coverage area of the relocation offices and their representatives
Date: August 27, 1945
-
Caption: "View of St. Louis from R.R. Exchange Bldg," c. 1923. Merchant's Bridge and the Old Courthouse (domed building just to left of center) can be seen in this bird's eye view of St. Louis.
Date: 1923
-
Caption: "Fairfield Courthouse," c. 1918, shows the Solano County Courthouse in Fairfield, built in 1911 and festooned with United States flags, possibly for an event to welcome home WWI troops from overseas.
Date: 1918
-
Caption: "Ferry Building," c. 1907. A view of the San Francisco Ferry Building (A. Page Brown, architect) during repairs from the 1906 earthquake. The Beaux Arts structure is located on San Francisco's Embarcadero and features a 245 foot tall clock tower, with four clock dials, each 22 feet in diameter.
Date: 1907
-
Caption: "Fillmore St." Shows a busy Fillmore Street in San Francisco, c. 1907.
Date: 1907
-
Hand-drawn sktech map of San Geronimo boundaries. Volume 1, page 752.
Date: 1842
-
Caption: "Award - Am. Inst. Steel Construction." Architectural form of steel bridge on Redwood Highway; drawing by Alfred Eichler. Award Winner, American Institute of Steel Construction. Constructed for beauty of design. Built. Project for Department of Public Works - Highways - Bridge Department.
Date: 1933