Search All Items

Note: Check the about page for more information on the data sources used in this search

Search Results 6321 to 6330 of 8627

  • McCarthy Album 05, Photograph 072

    Caption: "Music Stand Golden Gate Park," c. 1912-1915. View of the Spreckels Temple of Music, commonly known as the Music Stand or the Bandshell. The Temple was built in 1899-1900 at the west end of the Music Concourse in Golden Gate Park. A gift to the City of San Francisco from sugar magnate Claus Spreckels, the Temple has been extensively renovated over the years to repair earthquake damage.

    Date: 1915

  • eichler_f3274_328

    Caption: "Armory - California National Guard - Long Beach." Design and drawing by Alfred Eichler. Built. Project for California Military Department.

    Date: 1931

  • McCarthy Album 04, Photograph 072

    No caption. Grace McCarthy and an unidentified woman posing beside large bird bath or fountain, in front of the John Shields residence, in the Daybreak Estate area of Long Island.

    Date: 8/27/1934

  • eichler_f3274_342_5

    Design and drawing of unidentified California National Guard Armory by Alfred Eichler. Project for California Military Department.

    Date: undated

  • McCarthy Album 09, Photograph 053

    Caption: "Gibbons Falls," c. 1923. Yellowstone National Park's Gibbon Falls is located on the Gibbon River. The falls drop roughly eighty-four feet in a gradual descent.

    Date: 1923

  • McCarthy Album 08, Photograph 113

    Caption: "Moonlight on the Columbia River, Oregon.," c. 1905. Photograph of the Columbia River at night. A cloudy sky nearly obscures the moon, but allows enough light to see a three-masted schooner and a small sailboat on the river.

    Date: 1905

  • McCarthy Album 08, Photograph 212

    Caption: "Coronado Double Decker.," c. 1905. View of Car #41, a two-level trolley car operated by the San Diego Electric Railway in Coronado.

    Date: 1905

  • McCarthy Album 11, Photograph 071

    Caption: "State Capitol Tallahassee, Florida, June 23, 1934." View of the Florida State Capitol building, constructed in 1845. The dome, visible in the center of the photograph, was added in 1902. The building was altered and expanded several more times over the years, until a new State Capitol was built in the late 1970s. The old Capitol building was subsequently restored to its 1902 appearance and reopened to the public in 1982.

    Date: 6/23/1934

  • Old Series Trademark No. 3467

    Blackberry Brandy

    Date: 1899

  • Correspondence on Japanese Referrals

    Correspondence from Alice B. Guess to Bertha Underhill regarding difficulties in indexing public assistance recipients in Los Angeles County

    Date: May 1, 1945